🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

I see you got a copy of Fifty Shades for Christmas

:lau Nope, just 79+ years of life. At an AA meeting I once heard someone say, "I am still a pleasure seeker, and will always remain a pleasure seeker, but I have learned to avoid those things that cause more pain than pleasure." For some reason that resonated with me. :gig

wise words! our young generation doesn't seem so good at considering consequences, and weighing options

Hey, I was young a long time ago. :lau I have a grandson who is missing that little chip that says, "If I do this there are consequences." He is now 18 and is really surprising me with the fact that he seems to be growing a brain. His older brother and sister party more than I would prefer (trying to figure where that came from), but he is focused on his baseball.

Hey, I was young a long time ago. :lau I have a grandson who is missing that little chip that says, "If I do this there are consequences." He is now 18 and is really surprising me with the fact that he seems to be growing a brain. His older brother and sister party more than I would prefer (trying to figure where that came from), but he is focused on his baseball.
At 18 years of age, no male is growing any more brain cells, let me tell ya :old

Back
Top Bottom