🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

I can see why more men have died from this than women. Case in point, My brother and I both had masks. In fact I gave him the official safest kind to wear because he is 69, has cardiac(had 5 way by pass - has implanted pacemaker & Dfib thingy plus insulin pump attached to him. He walked about 2 steps and tore the mask off because it was uncomfortable.

I was wearing a mask also and it was a problem because it kept slipping down and I had to keep hiking it up. But I did so. I realize I should have put in on UNDER MY LONG HAIR, so it would NOT have slipped. Okay I learned something. My brother never will.

I should start a Covid-19 political humor thread. :oops:
You need to be very careful of those idiot graphs. They are all over the Internet and they don't tell you anything important.
There is finally some proper data coming out of Italy.
A proportion of deaths that are being attributed to Covid-19 were in fact deaths from other causes. I'm not going to dig up the links and if your interested you can find them for yourself.
What is happening is if a person tests poitive for Covid-19 at time of death the media is reporting the virus as the cause. It all helps with the drama.
I think we will find when the media interest dies down that the death rate due to the virus itself will be significantly lower then is being currently reported and will probably look much like seasonal flu.
Of course, this isn't what the media wants to portray currently.

I don't know how my son and his girlfriend are doing (honestly) son was too brusque on the phone and mad about having to talk to me at all. They live near ground zero in Wa.My son is the one who decided to call me every Sunday because the used to worry about me. I guess that is all in the past. I told him if it wasn't too hard to could just email once a week-something short and too the point like _ "we are alive." That would be great.

I hope you're right.
Not quite sure why you would hope they're right.
1578822-37a6c6c2eec87c0fa15983d1ff7429fd.webp.gif

The people are still dead and even worse, it shows a major problem with the information we are getting via the main media outlets.:confused:

Not quite sure why you would hope they're right.View attachment 2078077
The people are still dead and even worse, it shows a major problem with the information we are getting via the main media outlets.:confused:
I think you misunderstood what I meant, or I misunderstood what you posted.

Back
Top Bottom