🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
20220120_132209.jpg
plank time. Started feeling it before the 1 minute mark, started struggling around the minute and a half mark but told myself I was going to get over 2 minutes.

I was reading one of Laura ingalls Wilder's books to the kids yesterday and Laura told the story of how they had just got a new cow and Laura milked the cow straight into her tin cup and drank it. :sick
First of all, I LOVE Laura Ingalls books! Second, fresh, raw milk is delicious. Chill it if you must but back in Laura's time, they didn't have fridges so warm or not drinking it were the only options

First of all, I LOVE Laura Ingalls books! Second, fresh, raw milk is delicious. Chill it if you must but back in Laura's time, they didn't have fridges so warm or not drinking it were the only options
Not arguing with that. That's what they had and I'm sure it was good to them. I'm glad I have the option to chill my fresh raw milk. 😇

Not arguing with that. That's what they had and I'm sure it was good to them. I'm glad I have the option to chill my fresh raw milk. 😇
True true. Chilled is better. Man, I miss raw milk. Time to go back to the family farm in PA and get some!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom