🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to do it. đź‘Ť If I do that you'll end up blocking me.

You can do it Dawg.
Nahhh I wouldn’t block you haha

OH!

I thought of a goal to add!

Walk Brew more. This new neighborhood is perfect also closer to the hiking area too if I want to do that.

Also LOSE WEIGHT. That will be the hardest but I am determined to.

Also @Overo Mare and I came up with an amazing one. :lau

There are health benefits to eating chocolate. The sugar is not a health benefit.
Boo…if there’s no peanuts…caramel and nougat ( whatever that mystery marshmallowy filling is)…I’ll go with some spinach instead.

Although I agree @R2elk there are benefits to chocolate. It’s not my jam…my weakness is cheese dip….that is gone.

Boo…if there’s no peanuts…caramel and nougat ( whatever that mystery marshmallowy filling is)…I’ll go with some spinach instead.

Although I agree @R2elk there are benefits to chocolate. It’s not my jam…my weakness is cheese dip….that is gone.
Spinach does not provide the emotional benefit that chocolate does. There is nothing wrong with a reasonable intake of nuts.

20211231_201435.jpg

Spinach does not provide the emotional benefit that chocolate does. There is nothing wrong with a reasonable intake of nuts.

View attachment 2946194
I need to find some of these or similar because that emotional aspect is my biggest challenge. I am a HUGE emotional eater and also will binge in those circumstances. But besides just that, I get like sad or like I’m missing out or something just thinking about cutting stuff which I know is just my brain trying to manipulate me into eating bad but yeah. And of course dealing with the emotions will help too and I am working on that part as well but yeah. This time though I’m actually excited about it, not sad, so that’s a start, but it’s more if I see something I want and can’t try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom