đŸ”„Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about an old geezer face taken today?
I already put the floofer to bed so I cant wake him...unlock his jail cell.View attachment 2946199View attachment 2946200
Awwww old mannnn ❀❀❀

I’ve got old lady covered.

3B95EAFE-3F58-460F-BE23-898B7289C881.jpeg

I need to find some of these or similar because that emotional aspect is my biggest challenge. I am a HUGE emotional eater and also will binge in those circumstances. But besides just that, I get like sad or like I’m missing out or something just thinking about cutting stuff which I know is just my brain trying to manipulate me into eating bad but yeah. And of course dealing with the emotions will help too and I am working on that part as well but yeah. This time though I’m actually excited about it, not sad, so that’s a start, but it’s more if I see something I want and can’t try.
Break it down
you can do this. Great encouragement here
little victories.

Doesn't work for me. I have other requirements.
My vice isnt sweets
I can do without them most of the time

I’m a savory snacker and enjoy beer. Nothing major but I love having a beer at the end of the day. I even started drinking the 55 calorie stuff.
Thanks although lost on break what down lol
break down your goals into daily victories. Huge goals can be overwhelming.

My vice isnt sweets

I’m a savory snacker and enjoy beer. Nothing major but I love having a beer at the end of the day. I even started drinking the 55 calorie stuff.

Ohhhhh okay. I thought you meant about a specific thing lol sorry

My vice isnt sweets

Beer is my weakness too. I have also switched to the light organic stuff, so many extra carbs so late is no bueno my my aging system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom