🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I need caffeine to function. I'll fully admit that it's an addiction now, but if I don't have a few pops or other caffeinated drinks a day, my head starts killing me and I get real pissy
🙄🙄🙄 Get pissy for a few days and get it out of your system. Your teeth are going to rot. And you do not need it.

Absolutely not. I already cut out like 90% of my sugar last year, I'm not doing this too. My extra is going to be actually getting some exercise in my day to day to at least give the sugar and calories somewhere to go
New Years Resolution? Cut it out?
It will be hard at first… You’ll have some withdraw symptoms… but it will get better. It just gets harder before it gets easier.

Your extra daily could be- have one less caffeinated drink per day each week than the previous week.

I need caffeine to function. I'll fully admit that it's an addiction now, but if I don't have a few pops or other caffeinated drinks a day, my head starts killing me and I get real pissy
You can buy caffeinated waters and flavor enhancers to wean yourself off sodas 😉

Absolutely not. I already cut out like 90% of my sugar last year, I'm not doing this too. My extra is going to be actually getting some exercise in my day to day to at least give the sugar and calories somewhere to go
Comeeeee onnnnnn. At least replace with green tea or flavored water or something less horrible than multiple sodas a day 😭🤚 heck, even just reducing it to one soda instead of multiple. Although you really should totally cut it. I know because I was drinking TONS of soda this last year (love getting to say last year now 🤣🙈) which I had not done in foreverrrrr) but then now I’ve cut it out and I don’t even really drink tea that much anymore and it’s so much better. I actually was drinking tons of tea too and getting headaches if I didn’t which pissed me off so I stopped so yeah lol

Comeeeee onnnnnn. At least replace with green tea or flavored water or something less horrible than multiple sodas a day 😭🤚 heck, even just reducing it to one soda instead of multiple. Although you really should totally cut it. I know because I was drinking TONS of soda this last year (love getting to say last year now 🤣🙈) which I had not done in foreverrrrr) but then now I’ve cut it out and I don’t even really drink tea that much anymore and it’s so much better. I actually was drinking tons of tea too and getting headaches if I didn’t which pissed me off so I stopped so yeah lol
Nope, sorry, but standing firm on that. I drink water, brush my teeth long and often and mix between caffeinated drinks and soda, but I'm not lessening it.

I'll exercise more and in different ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom