🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Hello all! I need to lose a few ounces at the very least...... I left an extremely stressful job last week and am hoping to be more healthy now. It had been a highly active job, so my exercise level was high, but my weight kept climbing. Food was a distraction for trying to manage the stress. It doesn't seem like I'm eating less now, but it does seem like I'm losing weight already. (we don't have a scale) I'm planning on doing more gardening etc...

Comeeeee onnnnnn. At least replace with green tea or flavored water or something less horrible than multiple sodas a day 😭🤚 heck, even just reducing it to one soda instead of multiple. Although you really should totally cut it. I know because I was drinking TONS of soda this last year (love getting to say last year now 🤣🙈) which I had not done in foreverrrrr) but then now I’ve cut it out and I don’t even really drink tea that much anymore and it’s so much better. I actually was drinking tons of tea too and getting headaches if I didn’t which pissed me off so I stopped so yeah lol
Hang on. I'm reading a lot of "you shoulds" in this thread and wondering about that. Admittedly, I'm way behind already, but when a person makes a New Year's resolution (or not), shouldn't it be their OWN decision what they are or are not going to do, and not be subject to a lot of peer pressure? Not pickin' on you, Dawg, you're not the only one doing it. @JacinLarkwell has stated her position on this and she is getting raked over the coals here. She SHOULD do what she thinks is right for her, IMO.

Hang on. I'm reading a lot of "you shoulds" in this thread and wondering about that. Admittedly, I'm way behind already, but when a person makes a New Year's resolution (or not), shouldn't it be their OWN decision what they are or are not going to do, and not be subject to a lot of peer pressure? Not pickin' on you, Dawg, you're not the only one doing it. @JacinLarkwell has stated her position on this and she is getting raked over the coals here. She SHOULD do what she thinks is right for her, IMO.
This is a thread about losing weight and being a better person. While no one here is perfect, the advice given so far is sound advice any doctor worth their spit would agree with. There is no crybabying in any of Kiki's threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom