🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I've been following along with this thread. So great to see so much support for each other. We (Ontario) have just instituted more lock-down measures. In order to maintain sanity, I am making myself do stuff, especially outside, despite the snow and cold. It is a big advantage to be on snowshoes while my bouncy young dog wears himself out running through the snow.

Hey The Dawg - maybe our dogs are related.

Yours
View attachment 2949714

Mine
View attachment 2949715
Are you in it to win it?
I'll add you to the sheet today.

Are you in it to win it?
I'll add you to the sheet today.
Thanks anyway but don't add me to the list. Physically I'm in good shape so not measurable changes to be made. Recently found out I am low in vitamin b but adding that has really helped. I would recommend any older person, especially women, get that checked.
Issue is social isolation. Normally I do a lot of volunteer work but schools are closed. I have just found an opportunity to volunteer at an animal sanctuary. Covid safe because it will be barn work, and we will still be masked. I think this will really boost my spirits.
I'll continue to follow along and add support where I can.

Another (not marked) extra I'm going to do is write a little something every day. Could be part of a story, a one off, a rp response I'm proud of. Just something close to that. Maybe I'll actually finish one of my books that way
The Atomic habits author James Clear could help with incremental steps to completing one of your books (or whatever goal you have)... link from his 30 day course (originally from his newsletter)... you don't need the course - you could just listen to his book on youtube or audible...

https://click.convertkit-mail4.com/...mqir/aHR0cHM6Ly9qYW1lc2NsZWFyLmNvbS8zMC1kYXlz

I started using the Fitbit app to log my food again. I don’t know what the numbers mean, but I feel like this is bad? (The items cut off at the bottom are a banana, 95 cals, and peanut butter, 195 cals)
1A4D26C7-CA9B-4114-BEE5-C4E66EA816E0.png

I started using the Fitbit app to log my food again. I don’t know what the numbers mean, but I feel like this is bad? (The items cut off at the bottom are a banana, 95 cals, and peanut butter, 195 cals)View attachment 2949805
It's not bad. Continue to do this for a week and then share what the numbers look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom