🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
The nutrition guide that I use is 5 meals/snacks per day so that you are eating every 3 hours. Soup days are currently scheduled 2 days prior to beginning the workouts. The program I follow is BodyFx
I do modify a little bit…..For example, I use different brand of protein powder because the bodyfx brand is whey protein and doesn’t mix as easily. I also won’t eat cottage cheese so I substitute greek yogurt. And no way will I eat lentils and broccoli for breakfast 😂

Do you have a link for that? I'd like to do one someday.

My one worry is that I tend to have blood sugar crashes if I don't eat often enough. My sugar always tests just fine. I can be "not hungry," and then fall off the cliff half an hour later.
Hypoglycemia can be just as bad as diabetes.

I've been following along with this thread. So great to see so much support for each other. We (Ontario) have just instituted more lock-down measures. In order to maintain sanity, I am making myself do stuff, especially outside, despite the snow and cold. It is a big advantage to be on snowshoes while my bouncy young dog wears himself out running through the snow.

Hey The Dawg - maybe our dogs are related.

Yours
View attachment 2949714

Mine
View attachment 2949715
I actually thought that was Brewster before I read the text.

Yes. I'll do it right now but also...

Once you open a Google sheet once it remains on your Google Sheet list if you are logged in to your Google account when you first open it.
You should be able to open your Google sheet account and see a list of all sheets you have ever opened.

Like this...you can change this red circled stuff to show sheets only owned by you too.

View attachment 2948690

Have you given me an email address yet to add you as an editor? You can't edit/add ticker unless I add you to do so.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...gwciP_scn5pmwzMPTTfkw6gwia4/edit?usp=drivesdk
Where do we get the cute tickers? I just edited with a N.
You really need to do photos and measurements!!!! It’s even more important when you aren’t trying to lose a lot of weight and trying to build muscle and toning. Photos should be updated for comparison 1x per month and measurements typically updated weekly but can be done monthly too.
This is a good idea as a way to record progress.
I will do these photos and measurements only for reference at home.

My soon to be 70 year old body has been gaining muscle and losing inches and hopefully a few more pounds in the process. I’m not risqué enough to show any skin tight clothed candids to the general public.

Where do we get the cute tickers? I just edited with a N.

This is a good idea as a way to record progress.
I will do these photos and measurements only for reference at home.

My soon to be 70 year old body has been gaining muscle and losing inches and hopefully a few more pounds in the process. I’m not risqué enough to show any skin tight clothed candids to the general public.
On my phone.
Which one do you want?
I can put it on the sheet and then you should be able to copy and paste it from/to the sheet.
Screenshot_20220104-201852.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom