🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, you'll be fine. Put a water bottle on the floor next to you. Someone will find you before too long
Good advice!:bow
Maybe I should have a list of things;
  • A phone (to call someone for help)
  • A weapon (to beat off the wild animals while I wait for assistance) Or to keep my house chickens back so they don't peck my eyes out while I wait.
  • Purse bacon (sustenance while I wait in case I can't get cell service)
I can do this!!
animated-beating-and-fighting-smiley-image-0005.gif

I'm not a fan of constitutional carry. I feel that if you want to carry, you should go to the class. Lots of good info in the class and here in Ohio, we had to shoot at the range for two hours with the instructor
We hit the range as much as possible. Honestly, I prefer open carry over concealed (IN currently requires permit for either)

Extra done today. Core cardio. My workout program does something called AMRAP's. As many rounds as possible. In four minutes, I did 5 rounds once before and today I was able to get 7 rounds done! Progress baby!
I did crazy cardio circuit today….ooopsie I meant yesterday 😂 still waiting for new weights to be delivered. I found my 2#. Ordered a 3,5,8 set with 15# kettlebell

Last edited:
We hit the range as much as possible. Honestly, I prefer open carry over concealed (IN currently requires permit for either)
Conceal in Michigan is the same….6 hour classroom course to know what to do legally and 2 hours range time.

I have my permit, but with all things it comes with great responsibility. I personally do not know anyone who doesn’t respect the gravity of owning and carrying a weapon. Well…unless you read the paper and see all the tweakers that think they’re gang bangers.

I found a site online late last year that sold laser cartridges to practice dry firing. I was stoked…ended up being a scam! So p***ed! 🤬

I think (dont take my word for it, its too early). Open carry in MT is free for all (assuming you're legal to even own a gun). I know concealed carry requires a class, but its not a long one. Its only pne day and only a few hours i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom