šŸ”„Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT ITāœ…

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they have the genetic anti taste buds for a certain food they will never be able to learn to like that food.
Unless that food consists of anything vegetable or clean protein or comes doesnā€™t from a boxšŸ˜³. We have a family friend that claims she simply cannot eat any vegetable or fresh fruitā€¦.nothingā€¦.but eats microwave meals like they come from capital grillā€¦.im throwing the bs flagā€¦šŸš©

Unless that food consists of anything vegetable or clean protein or comes doesnā€™t from a boxšŸ˜³. We have a family friend that claims she simply cannot eat any vegetable or fresh fruitā€¦.nothingā€¦.but eats microwave meals like they come from capital grillā€¦.im throwing the bs flagā€¦šŸš©
That's a good example of trained taste buds, and a high tolerance for salt.

It tastes the same as room temp or hot to me and I can't really eat or drink ice cold stuff.
I've noticed most people who hate water have texture or taste sensitivity. My middle child is like that, she drinks a lot of hot tea and needs the water to be super cold and full of lemon to drink it. She actually says water tastes sweet to her, she's tasting the minerals in the water. There's a also super tasters, those are usually people who can only eat a handful of things without gagging, it's a real condition. They have a special protocol for super tasters, I have not learned that just yet.

No it wasnā€™t. The bowl was really shallow. Also I didnā€™t serve it, Susie did so if it was then šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Make a fist, that's how big your stomach is before stretching. That's a good starting place for meals.
I need to break out the food scale and get serious soon, not quite ready yet. Cold weather makes me so hungry!

Make a fist, that's how big your stomach is before stretching. That's a good starting place for meals.
I need to break out the food scale and get serious soon, not quite ready yet. Cold weather makes me so hungry!
I would be extremely sick if I ate that little. It was a good size for me. I was full but not sickly full or anything like usual and Iā€™m only just now starting to get hungry again. It was also healthy stuff instead of my usual junk which I would have been snacking on if I hadnā€™t eaten :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom