🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wrote down a daily routine and stuck to it every day you wouldn't forget stuff especially important stuff like eating.

I have been telling you this for years. I will continue to tell you the same thing because I am that serious when I tell you it would help you in many different ways.
Yeah I know but then sometimes the dogs like crying to go out or play or whatever so then I start taking care of him and forget but I guess that’s what the schedule is do 🤣 plus I guess he can either wait or go out only for a little bit or something. I do actually try to make him wait and eat but idk why I didn’t yesterday but yeah.

Yeah I know but then sometimes the dogs like crying to go out or play or whatever so then I start taking care of him and forget but I guess that’s what the schedule is do 🤣 plus I guess he can either wait or go out only for a little bit or something. I do actually try to make him wait and eat but idk why I didn’t yesterday but yeah.
The dog needs a routine too Dawg.

The way Ralphie talks about head cheese I think that might make me gag. But I've never actually tried it so I don't know.
Raw fish like sushi might make me gag. I don't think I've ever tried real sushi.
Head cheese is good. I have never had sushi but I have eaten raw fish. It's okay with enough beer.

The dog needs a routine too Dawg.
Touché 😂:oops:

We have like kind of one lately but it’s very loose. But we used to have none at all. Now usually we wake up about the same time and I eat and then take him out with me to let the chickens out and then either potty in the yard or lately we have been walking again. And we usually go to bed around the same time too and he knows when I say we’re going to bed and will trot upstairs to his bed lol

And 3 days a week he plays with his friends.

But in the middle like afternoons and evenings and the rest of the week it’s all over the place. Although he usually takes a nap on his own in the afternoon. He gets wild if he doesn’t 🤣

Please dear God work on a day routine. It will help you in so many ways You can't possibly understand today but I'm telling you a daily routine will help you tremendously.
Planning ahead makes things so much easier.
Yes, routine is very important. A lot of us let the routine go while working from home. I'm trying to establish a better routine because a flexible schedule means I can major in the minors and be terribly off track by the end of day.

An imposed schedule makes us more efficient/effective... even Einstien had a day job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom