🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought some almond milk today to start using in smoothies and for cooking 🙂

Does anyone have any suggestions for good articles/videos on packing healthy lunches to go? Anything I’ve found on Pinterest takes as much preparation as a 5 course meal, I’m trying to find quick and simple 😅

I usually only eat 2 meals a day, one at home and one on the go, if I can pack healthy meals for the one, instead of leftovers or takeout, I think that will really help 😁

I bought some almond milk today to start using in smoothies and for cooking 🙂

Does anyone have any suggestions for good articles/videos on packing healthy lunches to go? Anything I’ve found on Pinterest takes as much preparation as a 5 course meal, I’m trying to find quick and simple 😅

I usually only eat 2 meals a day, one at home and one on the go, if I can pack healthy meals for the one, instead of leftovers or takeout, I think that will really help 😁
Tuna fish salads with nuts/sunflower seeds are easy peasy.😃

Last edited:
Breakfast today!
122505DA-81F0-47FC-9367-42855EA459DD.jpeg
F4E00673-20B2-4B14-A958-F32A6B240C71.jpeg

100% on my water goal. No sugar-junk* since the Christmas stuff was gone.

*Homemade grownies (breakfast cookie type thing) is sweetened with honey, applesauce, and yes, mashed over-ripe bananas. It's only slightly sweet.

Tomorrow will be a test. I usually get a candy bar and a bottle of pop when I'm out doing errands. Resist! Resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom