🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the dissing of pecan pie about? It’s yummy and nutritious. Pecans are healthy, but lacking in carbs, the pie adds the needed carbs. Which in turn makes pecan pie an excellent substitute for any meal.
Any health benefits you might get from the pecans would be canceled out by the sugar.

What the heck is Karo????
oh no catherine ohara GIF by Schitt's Creek

Do a Google.
Girl Smile GIF

I’ll look lol
Make sure you take a picture of the whole aisle and then three closeups of the bottle at various angles or we won't believe you saw it. :plbb
Never tried Karo straight, but I do love treacle (specifically light treacle aka golden syrup) which I assume is similar.
Treacle is a pita to make.
Absolutely not.
I do not cheat.
Much. lol
🤬 stop talking about yummy food in the thread where I come to discourage me from binging on yummy food.
Yummy food? Pumpkin pie and pecan pie are yummy?
Confused Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Planking is the key to happiness?
I thought money was the key to happiness?
I had to hit my inhaler just watching that. 😅
lolz. I needed a cigarette after.
https://recipemarker.com/potato-juice-recipe/

This is a good energizing drink. But making it is a pain. After a work out or before you must re-energize.

It is fast working, and actually quite good if you add a splash of grapefruit juice.

I use only nearly fresh grapefruit juice, not from concentrate. No added sweetener.

I admit I use the pre-made commercially made potato juice like this.

View attachment 2967318
All kidding aside, don't drink and work out. lol That's how you blow chunks. And get more dehydrated.
Northie logic?
Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

Texan here who thinks it's revolting.
Pecan pie for the win. It's one of my faves.
bite omg GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom