🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet so.
I wasn't about to post a gif of me trying it without weight 🤣
It was sad. I got up but with lots more struggle.
IMG_20220123_195822.gif

Extra: filling the back of the truck with wood chips until I couldn't lift the shovel anymore
View attachment 2969135
Only you could look that glamorous shoveling wood chips. but seriously, that's a workout. I had something like two tons delivered last year? Thankfully, I had them dump one load as close to in the pen as they could get. The rest I had to shovel and wheelbarrow to the barn and the pens there. It was a lot of work, but everything looked so nice for a year. Now I need some more. *sigh*
Should I look old? I'm not 30 yet. ☺️
GIF by The Huntsman: Winter's War

About to get on the treadmill in my attempt to outrun negative feelings.
🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
Howl's Moving Castler - energy.gif
Howl's Moving Castle - Help I can't make it.gif

1643040751381.png

Seriously? Where do you get the energy? Yesterday I took down all the Christmas decorations (inside and out) and put them away. Cleaned the whole house (3800 sq. feet) including sweeping, mopping, vaccumming, and shampooing the carpets. Did five loads of laundry. Got all the birds fed and watered. Took apart one of the loafing sheds I'd built for the geese last year so I could repurpose the aluminum onto the bantam runs. And did some fenceline clean up/trimming and burning. I can barely move today. My hips and feet are bothering the crap out of me.
Pecan pie just looks yucky 🤷‍♀️
It is yucky. So horribly sticky you can barely get it out of the pie pan. It'll weld your teeth together. *gags*
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Only you could look that glamorous shoveling wood chips. but seriously, that's a workout. I had something like two tons delivered last year? Thankfully, I had them dump one load as close to in the pen as they could get. The rest I had to shovel and wheelbarrow to the barn and the pens there. It was a lot of work, but everything looked so nice for a year. Now I need some more. *sigh*
For me it used to be as simple as a good nights rest.. No more! It's more like, now I need a 2 week vacation to get the energy.
Seriously? Where do you get the energy? Yesterday I took down all the Christmas decorations (inside and out) and put them away. Cleaned the whole house (3800 sq. feet) including sweeping, mopping, vaccumming, and shampooing the carpets. Did five loads of laundry. Got all the birds fed and watered. Took apart one of the loafing sheds I'd built for the geese last year so I could repurpose the aluminum onto the bantam runs. And did some fenceline clean up/trimming and burning. I can barely move today. My hips and feet are bothering the crap out of me.
Were you running on adrenaline that day! Sorry about the hips and feet. :hugs But, you did get a lot done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom