🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived in southern Ontario, so probably similar conditions. The group I hunted with used to use hounds years ago, but it takes a ton of work and dedication to run hounds, and some days you chase dogs more than you chase coyotes. For the last number of years we've "dogged" the woodlots ourselves. It's harder, slower, and less successful, but very rewarding when things go right. So far the guys are having a tough year without me. I was the second youngest, (😂) and probably the most fit of the bunch, so I did a lot of dogging.
We need everybody to come to the Louisiana marsh and take as many hogs as possible like 50 more after you say you're done. You can sleep at my house and I'll personally shuttle you to a spot. I'm literally 2 minutes from the marsh. Stand, track, stalk, just standing, vehicle it all works only problem is it must be deer bow season. I wish they would make it year round bow or gun.

We need everybody to come to the Louisiana marsh and take as many hogs as possible like 50 more after you say you're done. You can sleep at my house and I'll personally shuttle you to a spot. I'm literally 2 minutes from the marsh. Stand, track, stalk, just standing there it all works only problem is it must be deer bow season. I wish they would make it year round bow or gun.
I’m game….I’ve been needing a new spot 😂

I’m game….I’ve been needing a new spot 😂
Here's last year's it should be about the same

Screenshot_20220204-161755_Samsung Internet.jpg

And we'll of course feed you, yall whatever

We need everybody to come to the Louisiana marsh and take as many hogs as possible like 50 more after you say you're done. You can sleep at my house and I'll personally shuttle you to a spot. I'm literally 2 minutes from the marsh. Stand, track, stalk, just standing, vehicle it all works only problem is it must be deer bow season. I wish they would make it year round bow or gun.
That would be awesome. Wierd about the season though. I assume it's bow only then too? If that's the case, no wonder you're overrun.

Many moons ago I used to have to go to Baton Rouge for a week every few years and loved the area. The bayous are fascinating to me. One of our favorite family experiences was hiring a private Cajun guide for a tour in a small boat. The dude spoke like he had a mouth full of marbles, and we didn't catch a lot of what he said, but it was fun. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom