🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had every intention of catching up on my extra today but I blame the weather !!!!! Or plead the fifth whichever suits your fancy
I'm behind too. We had 3 solid days of rain, Tues, Wed and Thurs, wouldn't be surprised if we got a foot of rain. Along with that I had a fever Wed and Thurs and no gumption. We had a brief shower today, but sun otherwise. 👍😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-04-22-15-07-926_com.mi.android.globalminusscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-04-22-15-07-926_com.mi.android.globalminusscreen.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 0
When I went to visit my sister for the first time in Kentucky when I was in a store or something and I talked to someone I would get the blank stare. I had to learn to slow down. I apparently had an accent and I run my words together so they didn't know what I was saying lol it was fun though. It was probably worse when I got to talking and I start running words together and there it went. Not a cajun accent just a s. Louisiana accent. Around here it's called a Westbank accent

The movies have terrible fake accents

Upon further review I would say I'm a dialect more than an accent
This guy was hardcore Cajun, lol. Troy Landry would have to strain to understand him. 🤣😂

We kid him that it's only good for carrying surfboards! That particular truck doesn't have anywhere on the front to hook onto it to pull it either, or I may have been able to pull it my way with the Taco and get it out. We have another guy with a Ram 1500 that I was able to pull out with my truck from the front. I have no pics of that, it was the very end of the day, getting dark and at that point, not as funny. 😒 I also bent the @#$& shackle on my tow strap and had an ordeal getting it off my truck.
Talk about idiots getting a truck stuck.
Truck_in_sump_X7074140_07-07-2015-001.jpg

What's the story behind it, other than one truck pulling the other out?
The first idiot thought he would go mud bogging through the sump. The second idiot thought he could pull him out. They got a wrecker out and he didn't even try to pull it out. The truck sat there overnight until they got a bigger wrecker out the next day.

That one seems to have finally put a stop to the idiots illegally trying to use the sump for a mud bog.

The first idiot thought he would go mud bogging through the sump. The second idiot thought he could pull him out. They got a wrecker out and he didn't even try to pull it out. The truck sat there overnight until they got a bigger wrecker out the next day.

That one seems to have finally put a stop to the idiots illegally trying to use the sump for a mud bog.
I concur that idiot is the proper term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom