🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just going to leave this right here for everyone:
View attachment 2997335

*Read the fine print
Amen. Natural, unprocessed meats and especially vegetables are far better than the 'healthy snacks' meant to take your money.
Nuts are good in moderation, of course, but blended smoothie crap I'd raise an eyebrow at any day.

Amen. Natural, unprocessed meats and especially vegetables are far better than the 'healthy snacks' meant to take your money.
Nuts are good in moderation, of course, but blended smoothie crap I'd raise an eyebrow at any day.
16452054878118769055894147754735.jpg

Store bought “packaged smoothies” with high sugar count? Yeah. No doubt.

My home made protein smoothies….. different ballpark of its own…

Meh. They are not as sweet & sour this time a year as they are in the mid summertime….

I’m admittedly partial to the Fiji’s year round as they have a mild “sweet-tart” like taste to them…

Golden delicious are best (imho) when still green and *just* starting to turn yellow… those are really thee sweet-tart apple I grew up picking.

I may not be a “resolution for NYE” type personage but, I am definitely *working on myself” everyday and have been for some time now….

The vocabulary addendums will get added as time goes by. For the foreseeable future I have placed 3 words on notice; a “burn notice” of sorts.

Discovering the sheer mountain of “emotional baggage” that these 3 words carry with them is just insane. Which words?
Could
Would
Should

I have decided (during a session with my VA dr.) that I will be methodically removing them from my active vocab - post haste!

All these decades use does not make such an action as simple as flipping the light switch on/off. My vocabulary, on the other hand will have plenty of options to use instead… from now on…

Can
Will
Shall
You beat me to it!
But I am a day late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom