🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite that distance. I hadn't run for 2 days so I did more than usual. Usually it's more like 3 miles.
Is it like a nice jog or actual running? I'm trying to start again and it takes me ages to get into the habit of running again. Like I used to be able to run a mile in five minutes. But that's awful. lol Makes me want to lay down just thinking about it. I might be able to do eight minutes again, but we'll see.

Also, check your pm?

Is it like a nice jog or actual running? I'm trying to start again and it takes me ages to get into the habit of running again. Like I used to be able to run a mile in five minutes. But that's awful. lol Makes me want to lay down just thinking about it. I might be able to do eight minutes again, but we'll see.
It's an average pace. I call it a run but it's more of a jog. Sounds like you're more of a sprinter than an endurance runner.
I can't run very fast...unless I have a chicken to catch
Also, check your pm?
What pm!!? I lose track of them, ask anyone if I'm good at replying to PM's, they'll all tell you the same thing🤣

It's an average pace. I call it a run but it's more of a jog. Sounds like you're more of a sprinter than an endurance runner.
I can't run very fast...unless I have a chicken to catch
I am very much a sprinter. Longer distance I can do, but I'm better at running cross country for instance instead of running on pavement. I used to run a lot as a kid. I can do it on a treadmill now, but it isn't the same in my bedroom as it is in the gym. Or outside. Although inside there are no bugs, or cold wind to make my ears hurt. At least there aren't any mirrors to distract me while I'm on the treadmill in my room. lol
What pm!!? I lose track of them, ask anyone if I'm good at replying to PM's, they'll all tell you the same thing🤣
The one with all the unread messages I'd imagine. lol

A28B6443-77DE-49C4-B38D-279ABAB1F8FB.jpeg

12-3-30 is great! 10/10 recommend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom