🥳Pizza, Pits, Puzzles and Pumpkin Party Animals Play!🎉

I have fond memories of being picked off the ground by my fat roll by an Appaloosa mare as I was picking her feet.
I’ve concluded horses are worthless to me since.
I don't have fond memories of when working on a horse's hoof with it resting on my knee, he decided he should stand up on it instead of just letting it rest there.

No steel plates here, but I've had my jaw broken. Tailbone too.

I scared the shiz out of one of my friends once. I whistle and my herd comes. Fast. She was standing beside me in the pasture as all 10 came barreling at us. She freaks out "THEY'RE GONNA RUN US OVER OMG OMG OMG"... I laughed. I said just watch. As always, they get about 30ish feet and I throw my hands up. They part like the Red Sea to go around. I think she had an out-of-body experience that day. :lau
I love it when animals *know* & trust humans enough for fun like that to happen! I've been in similar situations over the years.

No steel plates here, but I've had my jaw broken. Tailbone too.

I scared the shiz out of one of my friends once. I whistle and my herd comes. Fast. She was standing beside me in the pasture as all 10 came barreling at us. She freaks out "THEY'RE GONNA RUN US OVER OMG OMG OMG"... I laughed. I said just watch. As always, they get about 30ish feet and I throw my hands up. They part like the Red Sea to go around. I think she had an out-of-body experience that day. :lau
As kids, we had a steer that we would ride. All was fine until the steer was turned loose in the pasture with the horse. She was very protective of us. One day we had the steer caught by the edge of a ravine. We though we were safe because the horse was out of sight on the other side of the hill.

We heard galloping sounds approaching rapidly and all of us leaped and rolled down into the ravine as the horse ran the steer off before coming back to check on us.

As kids, we had a steer that we would ride. All was fine until the steer was turned loose in the pasture with the horse. She was very protective of us. One day we had the steer caught by the edge of a ravine. We though we were safe because the horse was out of sight on the other side of the hill.

We heard galloping sounds approaching rapidly and all of us leaped and rolled down into the ravine as the horse ran the steer off before coming back to check on us.
Jeez us 🤣

Back
Top Bottom