06/29/2024 - Lansing, Michigan Chickenstock

Chickin Fairy

Songster
May 13, 2023
SW Michigan, US
Chickenstock Returns to Delta Mills Park in Lansing Michigan on June 29th, 2024!

When: 10:00 am -3:00 pm
Where: Delta Mills Park: 7001 Old River Trail, Lansing, MI
What: Bring a dish to pass, any livestock/crafts, and your smiling face!

Please feel free to bring things like hatching eggs, adult birds, plants, homemade goods, and more!

Please use this thread to let us know:

• If you are coming :D
  • What dish you will bring to the potluck 🥘
    • There are usually some outlets in the pavilion, so crockpot meals are welcome!
  • What livestock you'll have for swap 🐔
  • Any additional items you will be bringing ☘️🍯
  • What items you can bring to support the picnic (i.e. paper plates, napkins, utensils, cups, tablecloths, drinks, etc.) 🍽️
  • What you might be looking for 👀
Rose has secured the pavilion with her own money and we will have a donation jar to cover the cost of rental. Please donate if you can.
If you can't, it's OK. You are still welcome.

I have a spreadsheet I will be updating and posting regularly so we can see what we still need to cover.

Let's make CS2024 another fun event!

🧡
And a special thanks to Raz who left these breadcrumbs for me to follow 🧡

So, I still possess the old stuff like raffle tickets, the sign-in book, some random things that don't really matter (cups, plastic utensils, etc). And yes we should do the raffle. It always worked best when you only bring 1 (one) item for the table, get a ticket, and we'll have someone pull from a hat. It's always fun. You can put any item in you like (not too expensive) maybe chicken/farm related. The more people the merrier!

I have contacted a few old members that don't post often and let them know. Do the same if you know anyone missing in action. Invite friends that have similar interests in chickens or farming. Let them know about the raffle (one item for the table).

It's a potluck so bring what you will. There's never been too much.

Back
Top Bottom