1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

1.7 Breeding Group of Leopard Geckos in Allentown, PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Stina, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Stina

Stina Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2009
    Allentown, PA
    This 1.7 group of leopard geckos that I need to find a home for...male is farthest left and is from Raining Red Stripe lines, proven breeder.....carries Las Vegas albino. 1 female is a las vegas blazing with a regenerated tail. 1 female is a las vegas patternless albino with a very small kink at the tip of her tail. 1 female is a raining red stripe line possible het albino (bottom of photo). The rest carry las vegas albino and are out of a beautiful hypo tangerine las vegas male. These are adult animals under 5 years of age...females should be fattened up a bit before breeding (I keep my animals lean when they are not being bred...I think it is healthier for them). Looking for $325 obo and their health will be guaranteed for 30 days If they are cared for and handled properly in their new home (I will gladly answer any questions and give any advice requested at any time throughout the lives of these guys!). I would prefer pickup on these guys (I could probably meet halfway if I don't have to drive more than 45 min or so).....but may considering shipping (paid by buyer...would probably be at least $60) to the right person.

2. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    You are so close to me! I've been throwing around the idea of getting either a crested or leopard gecko. I'm not quite sure which, but yours are gorgeous! I will probably only be getting one as a pet though, but breeding them looks so interesting. I hope you are able to find a good home for these guys! The albino ones are amazing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by