1 Bielfelders pullet has a crest?

Here are some updated pics of my potential CCL or OE that was supposed to be a Bielefelder. She’s approximately 7-8 weeks old now.

I’m curious if anyone’s guess has changed. Her crest has grown quite large. I don’t think my previous CCL’s crest ever got this big. And although I know there can be variety amongst OEs, I typically think of them as having smaller crests. I had been thinking OE, but now I’m back to think a Bielefelder hen sneaked out of her coop and shacked up with some big crested dude. 😂
IMG_2156.jpeg
IMG_2157.jpeg

Here are some updated pics of my potential CCL or OE that was supposed to be a Bielefelder. She’s approximately 7-8 weeks old now.

I’m curious if anyone’s guess has changed. Her crest has grown quite large. I don’t think my previous CCL’s crest ever got this big. And although I know there can be variety amongst OEs, I typically think of them as having smaller crests. I had been thinking OE, but now I’m back to think a Bielefelder hen sneaked out of her coop and shacked up with some big crested dude. 😂
View attachment 3650773View attachment 3650774
I would assume a Cream Legbar with slightly wrong patterning/color.

Back
Top Bottom