1 dozen serama eggs

austinhart123

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
Los Angeles CA
DO NOT PRESS BUY NOW
I am done hatching and breeding for the year and as I'm sorting and selling off this year's breeders, I will be selling the excess eggs I am getting. I will have 4 dozen by the time the weekend is over, so do not press buy now, PM if interested, because I have 4 lots of these to go. The eggs are from all of my breeding pens, I have Pumpkin Cocoapop, Frosted Flakes, Golden Laced, Chocolate Mottled, Black, Blue Black Mottled, Barred, Chocolate Duckwing, Frizzled Duckwing, Silver Ginger, Wheaten and BBR. I have not been labeling the eggs lately so what you get will be a random surprise
smile.png
. Each dozen is 25$ and 15$ to ship priority, I'd like to get these out by Tuesday! pictured are my current breeders and the parents of these eggs.
IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0339-1.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

wheatonp2.jpg

I sent him a PM like a week ago, he responded but then I sent a couple more with questions, and heard nothing in 4 days?? Oh well
idunno.gif
Either he's REALLY busy or isn't getting the messages or...??

PayPal sent. Thanks Austin, I'm looking forward to hatching. You have worked hard to achieve excellent stock that I have admired here and on SCNA.

GORGEOUS birds!! will you be selling more next year? I have eight 4 week old Serama chicks (7 smooth an 1 frizzle) right now an I'll be getting over a dozen Frizzle an Silkied eggs next week from the same lady so I'll need to expand my blood lines so it wont be "all in the family" next year!
smile.png

im selling out of serama completely so i wont have any eggs next year, i might still have a few in october hopefully not though id like to sell all the birds before the rains

Back
Top Bottom