1 week old baby kittens infested badly with fleas "UPDATE WITH PICS"

sorry to hear about the black one now
sad.png
i'm glad you were able to take them all in though, glad they're getting meds. i totally agree with you too, about the &$#*! who dumped the poor babies in the first place.

sending good thoughts to you and the surviving kits, i hope with the meds that they'll start coming around.
smile.png

92874_milo_2.jpg
here is a new pic of them together Chester the lighter cream one has a little eye infection but i am treating it 2 times a day and his brother to make sure it doesnt spread

Chester doesn't play alot with Milo he is more of a lap cat cause all he wants to do is crawl on my shoulder and snuggle up to my neck ^_^
While Milo is a playful little kitten ^_^

Last edited:
btw, if you notice him pawing/rubbing at his eyes, you can make him a tiny cone out of a paper plate
smile.png
cut a circle out of the middle of a small cheap paper plate, cut a slit from the outside of the plate in to the cutout circle, then just make the cone shape until the middle hole fits snug around the neck and tape in place.

Quote:
i haven't seen him rubbing it at all in fact im usually the one who is messing with it when i clean or groom his face he loves it he will just stay still and let me rub a warm cloth on his face but i guess if he sees me as a mama cat he wont care lol

Well, its good that you've still got two. I was thinking about this the other day, and reminded myself to inform you that hook worms are transferrable to people. Its carried in the fecal matter, and often picked up when people walk barefoot through infested poop.

Just be careful you don't catch it. If you notice little white wormies in YOUR stool, get it treated ASAP.'

EDIT: And remember that cats lick their bottoms, and if they lick your face or your hands this would be a highly efficient way to spread them to you. Especially if you don't wash your hands.

Last edited:
Ms.Frizzle :

Well, its good that you've still got two. I was thinking about this the other day, and reminded myself to inform you that hook worms are transferrable to people. Its carried in the fecal matter, and often picked up when people walk barefoot through infested poop.

Just be careful you don't catch it. If you notice little white wormies in YOUR stool, get it treated ASAP.'

EDIT: And remember that cats lick their bottoms, and if they lick your face or your hands this would be a highly efficient way to spread them to you. Especially if you don't wash your hands.

yeah i know all that i had a cat called smokey and i just happened to look up at his bottom one day and see white things coming out i freaked and told my mom and she said oh he just has worms we will take him to the vet to get treatment and lol they dont lick there bottoms only one of them grooms his face and im trying to keep them from licking me i have had over 50 cats before so ^_^ its just i havent had a kitten in so long i was out of tune but it all came back to me ^_^​

That's too bad about the kitten. But my experience with vets is that they could care less if a kitten is put down. Many times I refused when a vet wanted to put down my cats. But I prevailed by curing them myself. Alternative medicine is much better than the mainstream racket vets are involved in. Another business to say the least. Nobody loves pets more than you love your own. And its why its important to learn how to solve problems yourself. If you had done that more effectively, the kitten would probably still be here.

That's too bad about the kitten. But my experience with vets is that they could care less if a kitten is put down. Many times I refused when a vet wanted to put down my cats. But I prevailed by curing them myself. Alternative medicine is much better than the mainstream racket vets are involved in. Another business to say the least. Nobody loves pets more than you love your own. And its why its important to learn how to solve problems yourself. If you had done that more effectively, the kitten would probably still be here.

I had a vet that wanted to put down a kitten too, and I said no. He said she would not make it through the night and she only had a 10% chance of living. She had pneumonia and was hypothermic. I stayed up with her for 2 days taking her temp. and making sure she was warm. She grew up and just turned 3. IMO, taking the eye out would have been nothing. I had a cat that had one eye and was fine, lived to be 17. However, what's done is done and I'm glad the other two are healthy.

Back
Top Bottom