10/1/11-Chicken Swap Apopka, FL (ORLANDO Area)

No more rooster.
smile.png

Last edited:
Looks like I may have at least 4 chickens to bring w/ me to the swap. Pretty sure at least 3 out of the 4 are roo's... I am going to try & get some good up close pics of them today so maybe the experts on here can help me be able to figure if they really are EE mixes. I can't wait for my FIRST swap!!! Thank you again for the invite Tropical Chickies!
D.gif

Quote:
Pictures are a good idea. Unfortunately, I doubt I'll be able to tell you if they are cockerels because I'm not familiar with that breed, but I'm sure someone will be able to chime in.

You are really going to enjoy the swap, it's so fun to be able to talk chicken to others who are as obsessed as we are, lol! I think I've burned everyone in my family out. I try not to even bring up the subject anymore. Luckily I have my chicken friends I can yap to hehe!!

Quote:
Someone who is coming to the swap has mentioned they were looking for Sebrights. I don't think it was a BYC member, instead someone from one of my advertisements. I'm sure you will have some luck if you bring them.

The fence is up. The coop is built. We're ready for our first Backyard Chickens. The plan is to get two Easter Egger pullets/hens as a start. We look forward to seeing you guys there, and hopefully pick up a reasonably priced pair of birds. We currently have a few goats, and we are also always on the lookout to expand our herd as well.

-Chris&Robin

Chris&Robin :

The fence is up. The coop is built. We're ready for our first Backyard Chickens. The plan is to get two Easter Egger pullets/hens as a start. We look forward to seeing you guys there, and hopefully pick up a reasonably priced pair of birds. We currently have a few goats, and we are also always on the lookout to expand our herd as well.

-Chris&Robin

That's great! You should definitely be able to find some nice birds to get you started. Also, my neighbor Alicia has some goats for sale. She said she would bring pictures of them in case anyone was interested. Look forward to meeting you
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom