10 babies 4 eggs left cold

JulieBeth07

Songster
Apr 20, 2020
Fort Pierce, FL
Hello there! This is my first time hatching eggs. We have 10 babies amd 4 eggs that mama isn't laying on anymore. I do not have an incubator. Is there any way for me to save these eggs? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20220928_130731.jpg
    IMG_20220928_130731.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 5
I have a feeling that those eggs are duds. Not all eggs under a hen will hatch. Same goes for incubator. If your other chicks hatched already,, most likely the eggs laying are early quitters, or possibly not fertile.
Candle them to see their condition. Ether way,, there is not much you can do at this point.
I suggest you dispose of them if they are duds. The will eventually pop, and leave a smelly mess behind.

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive:

I have a feeling that those eggs are duds. Not all eggs under a hen will hatch. Same goes for incubator. If your other chicks hatched already,, most likely the eggs laying are early quitters, or possibly not fertile.
Candle them to see their condition. Ether way,, there is not much you can do at this point.
I suggest you dispose of them if they are duds. The will eventually pop, and leave a smelly mess behind.

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive:
That's what i was thinking. I just wamted to make sure. Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom