1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

10++ Brahma Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rebel Rooster, May 23, 2011.

1. Rebel Rooster

Rebel Rooster I Will Love! :)

Jun 29, 2009
    Central SC
    My Coop
    Hi Guys! Rebel Roo Here! [​IMG]

This is a breeding project of ours here! I have a beautiful Dark Brahma Roo in with our Light Brahma Girls...
    [​IMG]
    We have been getting 3 consistant colors each hatch; we get Light, Dark, and Chocolate Splash colored chicks! Here's a pic of the chicks:
    [​IMG]
    We just had a new hatch come out yesterday April 26th! We have a load of chicks and now we're sharing with our friends! [​IMG] We'll send at least 12 of these beautiful hatching eggs to the winner!
    Here's some of our chocolate colored chicks at 6 weeks:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    PAYMENT INFO: You can send paypal to: [email protected] and Pls describe what you won in the "Note" section of the invoice... or if you want, you can send me your paypal email address along with a note telling me what you won and I will send you an invoice.

Thanks for lookin' [​IMG]
    www.RushLanePoultry.com

2. Nimby Chickens

Nimby Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2010
    Central FL
    Very tempting... I'm curious what they will feather out like as adults. Do you have any older stock?

3. Rebel Rooster

Rebel Rooster I Will Love! :)

Jun 29, 2009
    Central SC
    My Coop
    Quote:These young ones are the oldest offspring that we have from the breeders so far... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by