10+ Easter Eggers NPIP tested

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ILOVEFRIZZLES, Oct 10, 2010.

1. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    10+ Easter Eggger hens with Blue Ameraucan rooster. Eggs are blue/green Can not guarantee egg once leave my house. Check out my website to see more pics and the birds living arrangements redroofhens.com There is a Frizzle Easter Egger Rooster in these pen but I have not seen him do anything.
    pay pal is [email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  2. Newyorkrita

Newyorkrita Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2010
    If there were any eggs that resulted from the Fizzle rooster what would the feathering be in the offspring?

3. ILOVEFRIZZLES

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I am not sure what you are asking but if the frizzle roo is breeding there would be a 50/50 of getting a frizzle but I really do not think he is doing anything yet he is young.

4. Newyorkrita

Sep 13, 2010
    What does the FEE written on the eggs stand for? What color would the fizzel throw? Sorry I just don't understand fizzel feathering genetics as I am new. Thanks.

5. Newyorkrita

Sep 13, 2010
    I guess I am trying to say, don't want Fizzels. The Americana roo bred to EE girls sounds perfect.

6. ILOVEFRIZZLES

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    That is just the color the egg are going to be not the egg you are getting. The eggs in the pic are form the same hens but a different roo I lost my Frizzle roo a long time ago. I do have one of his babies but i do not believe he is breeding yet. I have not even heard him crow. I do believe they only roo doing the job in the pen is the Ameraucana

7. Newyorkrita

Sep 13, 2010
    I see I am too late. I hope you have another similiar auction up soon.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by