1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

10+ Gorgeous "Easter Egger" Hatching Eggs - NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HenThymes, Jan 4, 2012.

1. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    Up for auction are 10+ EE eggs. My stock is from a mix colored pen of Ameraucanas hence being Easter Eggers. All have pea combs and face muffs/bearded. They are laying a nice light blue, blue green to light greenish eggs. Great layers nearly missing a day! Fertility tested and shipped eggs hatching. These will be ready to ship as soon as auction ends. Please pm or email with any questions before bidding. Gladly accept paypal. [​IMG]

*Please note that I cannot and will not guarantee hatch rate due to circumstances beyond my control, ie: US Postal handling, your incubation techniques. We do handle them with the utmost care while here keeping them at a mild room temp and turning several times a day. We do our best to package for a safe arrival to your location. *

Parent Stock
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A couple of the girls before they were laying
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As chicks
    [​IMG]
    Egg Colors - more vibrant in person, flash slightly washed them out
    [​IMG]
    Offspring born Christmas Day (hatched 4 got 4 different colors!)
    [​IMG]

2. nurse_turtle

nurse_turtle Songster

May 28, 2011
    Foothills of NC
    Do you have any eggs from that speckled sussex? I like her a bunch! Those EEs aren't too shabby either. Heehee

3. bryngyld

bryngyld In the Brooder

Dec 28, 2007
    Foresthill, CA
    I would also like to buy eggs from the Speckled Sussex hen if she is in with an Ameraucana roo. That would be fun!

4. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    [​IMG] I wish she was in the group but she has already been rehomed. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by