10+ Marans hatcging eggs BLACK AND BLUE COPPER

Im not happy with my roos temperment kinda mean, the blk hens r a little less skitish and the blues love to be picked up so a little of all. I just picked up a new 1 year old roo from a gentleman in knoxville that i can actually pick up and hold so he will be going into the mix and the other one is on his way out. The roos parents both have the bands on their leggs from Ron Presley (cottage hill bands) so im hopeing he takes to flock. Two weeks i will have a new blue roo also from him and I like the color on the one I'm getting alot better. Hope that helps.
Thanks
chris
I had a FBCM roo almost 2 years, survived a dog attack that killed everyone else. But my wife said it was either him or her. "Yes, dear." I let him go. Man, he was feisty. You know marans have game in them from way back in their history? I swore he could hold his own with Kelso or Hatch cock. He would attack you when your back was turned.

MaranMan, where in east Tenn are ya? I'm prolly 2 hours drive time from you if you're on my side of KNoxville?

Im actually in Greene County but work up in Dandridge TN off exit 417 on i 40 so i could meet you there. The new roosters i got I can actually pick them up and hand feed them so the mean one is gone.

Everyone of my Marans have feathered legs and Ive never had any come out without them.
thanks chris

Back
Top Bottom