10 reasons he may not ask you out again - A Guys Perspective

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Boyd, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I agree with everything except THIS one:

2. You didn't offer to pay. Most men have no problem paying for their dates. We're gentlemen at heart, or at least we like to think so. Still, we like it when our dates at least offer to cover their share.

If our date seems to be taking advantage of a free dinner, that second date isn't going to happen.

I guess I am just old fashioned, but if YOU ask me out YOU are paying for dinner. [​IMG]

3. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:An offer from the girl to go Dutch on the first couple dates is always a good idea - just so she can figure out just how "beholden" she wants to get with him.

But Debi's right - the inviter should take the brunt of the cost, since he is probably choosing the place to dine, etc.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  4. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG]

5. Crusty McPottydoodle

Crusty McPottydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2009
    The Wet Coast
    If he doesn't ask you out again, he doesn't like who you are and he's not worth your time. Move on.

Why should a woman change who she is so a guy will ask her out again. She should be herself and if he doesn't like who she is, then he's just not the guy for her.

6. BlackBart

BlackBart Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Quote:[​IMG]

7. Bluemoon420

Bluemoon420 The Rooster Queen

I remember this guy in college who once asked if I wanted to go get a cup of coffee. I said sure, and certainly didn't expect him to pay for mine, but when I went to pay, he thrusted his money to the cashier and paid for both. I'm thinking ok, that's fine. Then he said to me....You owe me 30 cents for the coffee. I was thinking huh? [​IMG] Then I laughed because surely he was joking. [​IMG]
    Nope, he wasn't joking, he kept saying...You owe me 30 cents.

30 cents? really?

Needless to say, that ended with Don't call me, I'll call you.

Bluemoon

8. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    What??? No comment from P.C.??? [​IMG] this is sure to get him going. [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    Quote:[​IMG] I like the way you think Crusty McPottyDoodle! You hit the nail on the head witht that one [​IMG]

10. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    If I had to face the dating scene again, I think I'd adopt a bunch of cats and fill my wardrobe with purple clothes instead. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by