1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

10+ Rhodebar Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by DMRippy, Sep 12, 2013.

1. DMRippy

DMRippy Pallet Queen Premium Member

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    I have been hatching these for a few weeks and have had great fertility and hatches.  Since I have had such good hatches and have quite a few pullets from the hatches I am now able to offer hatching eggs.  I will not have extras of the Rhodebars but I can send extras from some of my other breeds.  I got my pullets from a local BYC'er CarolJ and one from Papa Brooders birds and I have an unrelated Roo covering them from CPL  Chicks have been very healthy and hatch great.  My pullets lay brown eggs.

SHIPPING Hatching Eggs are a RISK.  Once the eggs are shipped they are out of my control.  Damage to packages during shipping are the risk of shipped eggs.  I take reasonable care for packing your eggs, just like I would want my eggs shipped.  (No special packing instructions sorry)  I offer no GUARANTEE on your hatch rate. By posting or bidding or buying you understand these terms. Shipping is $18 priority mail.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  2. MicheleC

MicheleC Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Still selling these?

3. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville

yes...I have 3 orders to fill but if you can wait I will put you on my calendar.

4. sccc466

sccc466 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 5, 2014
    Does shipping anywhere refers to Thailand as well?

5. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville

no international shipping.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by