10+ Serama eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SunAngel, May 9, 2011.

1. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    Auction is for 10 Serama eggs, plus extras.

I will bubble wrap (I have found no real evidence that this lowers hatch rates) each egg and place them inside an egg carton and securely wrap carton in a Priority Mailing box, to allow for no movement inside the box. *****Will ship to lower 48 states only***** I cannot guarantee hatch rates, due to shipping, incubating methods, etc. Fertility is great here, have been hatching out Serama babies nonstop [​IMG] I have also shipped several batches this Spring and everyone has had babies hatch, so far!

Shipping will be $11.00. Payment by PayPal to [email protected] is due immediately following the end of the auction, so that eggs can be mailed ASAP. If eggs arrive broken I will replace broken ones only if you agree to pay shipping. I am sending enough extras to account for some getting broken, but I haven't had anyone receive a single broken one from me yet.

I don't have a scale, but all of my Seramas are most likely B's. I might have a couple low C's, but I only keep my smaller babies to grow out. I have 6 roos and 11 girls in the coop, so color combos are endless! I have gotten all my stock from people that have bought birds from other reputable breeders, so I know I don't have any chance of mixes or bad stock. Most of them will pose just like the first pic of Jake, but I just don't take the time to get those pics very often.

My head roo...Jake (lost comb tips due to frostbite before I got him)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Jared watching the girls!
    [​IMG]
    Jem (3rd in command lol)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by