10 so far..........

you'll surely need to share their cuteness with us through pictures or better send them to my country.
gig.gif

just kidding.
big_smile.png

congratulations....

I hear peeps but no pips or zips yet.......day 22

still have 8 due to lockdown on Sunday .....Hatch Feb 3
then 7 started Jan 26th ........candling on Feb 5th ........Hatch Feb 16th

jumpy.gif
making me wait!
hit.gif

ETA: ok what kind of incubators are you other Alaskans using?
What Temps?
Humidity?

Tell me what I am doing wrong/right please?

Last edited:
Yes just give it a little time. My Seramas all hatched at 21-23 days and they are supposed to take 19
hu.gif
So much for that! I an using a Hova still air and a Brinsea octo 20. I think I will stick with the Brinsea from now on. The temps are really nice and steady. My BCM's just hatched out of it... We got six fuzzies out of nine
celebrate.gif
. They hatched day 21 and 22. 2 blue ameraucanas came out of the Mini Brinsea 3 days before that. ( four BLRWs left to go today or tomorrow!)
My humidity starts at 30-38 and I up it to 70% on day 18, for what its worth. These babies popped out very efficiently. I am still not sure how to start timing the eggs from set - and sometimes I think I may be off by half a day anyway. Grace is right about the extra time. Some folks here have had them hatch at day 26 so they tell me......You never know. One of our guys was rocking for a day and when he FINALLY pipped he sat for another 18 hours before he zipped in about an hour. I think you're good
fl.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom