100 days from Wild to Mild ~RP~

9SpiceyChickens

Free Ranging
Jul 24, 2018
In the coop, Northern CA
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

100 Days From Wild to Mild

That's what the letter you got in the mail said.
"Train a mustang- learn about horses. And yourself."
So you decided to sign up. Your facility met the requirements, and you felt confident. But now that your walking by the crazy mustangs loading into stock trailers, you aren't so sure about your decision.

Essentially, this RP is about a group of people and the Mustang Makeover challenge.

Once we reach the show, I will add more instructions!

Rules-
1. You may have one (1) character
2. You may have two (2) Mustangs, but you may only compete with one (1)
3. You must submit a "Trainer Application" and a "Mustang Choice" to enter the RP
4. I will tell you if you are accepted, if you do not get an answer, quote me.
5. We start at the pick up station.

Trainer Rules-
1. Age must be between 8 & 17, this is the Youth Mustang Makeover
2. Must be accepted
3. Looks must be realistic for the age

Mustang Rules-
1. Mustang must be 12 months to 10 years
2. The older, the harder to train. That doesn't mean choose a yearling because they are easy.
3. I will give you a tag number and a random mustang personality.
4. Accepted colors- Chestnut, Dapple Grey, Grey, Cremello, Black, Perlino, Palomino, Pinto (Any variety of these colors), Red Roan, Blue Roan, Leopard Appaloosa (Black or Chestnut) Bay, Blanket appaloosa (Chestnut, Bay, Black, Palomino, Red Roan, or Blue Roan), Dun, and Buckskin. May be forgetting a few : )
5. Horse must be 5 to go undersaddle, and trainer must be 10.
6. No Stallions
7. Must be between 12 & 17 Hands

"Trainer Application"
First Name-
Last Name-
Age-
Gender-
Grade*-
Looks-
Personality-
Training Style-
Barn Name(where they board)*-
People They Know*-
Favorite Activity To Do (Non-horse related)*-

"Mustang Choice"
Show Name*-
Barn Name-
~Tag Number~
~Personality~
Color-
Height-
Age-
Gender-
Will Be Trained In-
~Born In~

~=Do Not Fill In
*=Optional
This might be a lot for some people!

First name: Katie
Last name: Thomson
Grade:9
Looks: she has short light brown hair and dark green eyes she has tanned skin with a few freckles dotting her cheeks
Personality: quite Feisty and can be hard to get along with sometimes but overall she is very loyal and wouldn’t never spill anything about anyone, she is very polite or at least to her elders unless they are bullying her or her friends
Training style; Parelli (I think that’s how you spell it...)
Barn name: Lucky Ivy stables
People they know: NA (just moved here)
Favourite activity: read, Katie has heaps and heaps of books

Mustang
Show name: Carmalu Rose
Barn name: Rosie
Tag number:
Personality :
Colour: Buckskin
Height: 14.3 hh
Will start training: will start training in Dressage and in natural horsemanship
Born in:

Last edited:
First name: Katie
Last name: Thomson
Grade:9
Looks: she has short light brown hair and dark green eyes she has tanned skin with a few freckles dotting her cheeks
Personality: quite Feisty and can be hard to get along with sometimes but overall she is very loyal and wouldn’t never spill anything about anyone, she is very polite or at least to her elders unless they are bullying her or her friends
Training style; Parelli (I think that’s how you spell it...)
Barn name: Lucky Ivy stables
People they know: NA (just moved here)
Favourite activity: read, Katie has heaps and heaps of books

Mustang
Show name: Carmalu Rose
Barn name: Rosie
Tag number: 17809
Personality : Very skittish. Will hold in anger and have sudden outbursts when training. Will not tolerate somethings. Not very hard to train, but not super easy. She isn't feisty, she just can't trust... Yet!
Colour: Buckskin
Height: 14.3 hh
Training- Dressage
Born in: Wrangeled from the wild.

You are good!
The Will Start Training means like what discipline. They can be Hunter Jumper, Freestyle, Reining, Cutting, Team Sorting, Western Trail, English Pleasure, or Dressage!

Last edited:
Wow, I'm actually making a new character!
"Trainer Application"
First Name- Brielle/Bree
Last Name- Kuznets
Age- 13
Gender- Female
Grade*- 9
Looks- Short, with shoulder length dark brown hair and green eyes. Fit, but not muscular.
Personality- Very calm, and mild. Doesn't exargerate or try to show off.
Training Style- Parelli, mainly, but she adds a twist. This is her first year owning or training a horse
Barn Name(where they board)*- Lucky Ivy Stables
People They Know*- No one in this RP
Favorite Activity To Do (Non-horse related)*- She has a youtube channel on horses

"Mustang Choice"
Show Name*- Sidee Tahay Qaali
Barn Name- Ace
~Tag Number~ 95979
~Personality~ He is interested in his environment, but can be easily distracted. He is the class clowns of the barn barns. He are often curious and usually in good spirits. Training issues because of his short attention span
Color- Buckskin base color, with Dorsal stripe, but mane & tail are like a palomino
Height- 16hh
Age- 5
Gender- Gelding
Will Be Trained In- Freestyle, Hunter Jumper, and Reining
~Born In~ HMA

I picked a random personality!​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom