100 Pictures of my Flock: 2013 Edition

I have two submissions! One for Waddle Action

And one for first egg! Today!

Pictures! Folks, I got all excited thinking I had a few themes to check off from the pictures I've gotten over the past couple days, only to realize that most of them didn't fit themes that weren't already checked off! :/ But I do have at least one theme I can check off, so here we go!

First of all, I saw this picture and I knew I just had to share it. The theme's already checked off, but 82. what in the world, Fancy? What in the world?

Last Friday, I got home pretty late in the afternoon, but it was such a nice day that I just had to let the girls range. Apparently, some of them decided they needed 9. a day at the spa after a long day stuck in the chicken yard.

Very soon, a few spa-goers turned into many, until nearly half the flock had joined in on it!

Raven would like to give her entry for 97. the stinkiest stink-eye now.

Oh, and one last one that would have been good for 6. chicken bed-time, or even 47. the cutest hennies. Frankie, Amy, Scooter, and Vespa, all ready for bed. :love

Love them! The last pic is so cool! BTW I have a black Silkie hen named Raven as well. :)

Pictures! Folks, I got all excited thinking I had a few themes to check off from the pictures I've gotten over the past couple days, only to realize that most of them didn't fit themes that weren't already checked off! :/ But I do have at least one theme I can check off, so here we go!

First of all, I saw this picture and I knew I just had to share it. The theme's already checked off, but 82. what in the world, Fancy? What in the world?

Last Friday, I got home pretty late in the afternoon, but it was such a nice day that I just had to let the girls range. Apparently, some of them decided they needed 9. a day at the spa after a long day stuck in the chicken yard.

Very soon, a few spa-goers turned into many, until nearly half the flock had joined in on it!

Raven would like to give her entry for 97. the stinkiest stink-eye now.

Oh, and one last one that would have been good for 6. chicken bed-time, or even 47. the cutest hennies. Frankie, Amy, Scooter, and Vespa, all ready for bed. :love

Love them! The last pic is so cool! BTW I have a black Silkie hen named Raven as well. :)

Me too! *Pokes thread with a stick* Is it dead?

No, I've just been busy with school and trying to keep the community project up and running after the whole front page feature thing. :/ I have pictures on my camera from the other night, though, and I'll see if I can get them uploaded over the weekend or something. :)

Well, the other night I was out taking pictures at roost time when one 11. naughty hen decided she would climb her way up the perches and try to push everyone off the highest perch so that she could sleep there. Caught ya, Miss Wyandotte!

Meanwhile, Chickie proves that just because you're 70. one old bird doesn't mean you can't have a good glam shot! Chickie is about 8 years old as of the beginning of this month. :)

And then there's Ani Wyandotte. :love She's such a 94. pretty lady.

Okay, so it isn't a lot of pictures, but here's Merlin with some sort of evil / intense look. Does that help? :lol:

Well, the other night I was out taking pictures at roost time when one 11. naughty hen decided she would climb her way up the perches and try to push everyone off the highest perch so that she could sleep there. Caught ya, Miss Wyandotte!

Meanwhile, Chickie proves that just because you're 70. one old bird doesn't mean you can't have a good glam shot! Chickie is about 8 years old as of the beginning of this month.
smile.png

And then there's Ani Wyandotte.
love.gif
She's such a 94. pretty lady.

Okay, so it isn't a lot of pictures, but here's Merlin with some sort of evil / intense look. Does that help?
lol.png

I love this thread so much, particularly now as I'm seperated from my flock for three months (not that they'd notice I'm missing - the Fud Man is still there
roll.png
). Keep 'em coming, you have such a beautiful flock, and such a fun way of setting up a thread.

Well, apparently, way back when on April 10, I got pictures around and ready to upload--and then I never did! Now I have pictures from today, so guess what? There's going to be a LOT of pictures in the next few posts! :D

So, from April 10, 1. what do hens do in the rain?

They binge eat.

They mope on the perches.

The speckled Sussex lose their spots!

...Not even 83. fluffing it out will bring back poor Pretty Poggy's spots.

And finally, in the rain, the Easter-eggers' beards get wet. But who has 16. the wettest beard?

Is it Wynne?

Maybe Maggie?

Betty's getting closer to it.

Cressy nearly took the title...

But personally, I think old Chickie had the wettest beard.

Back
Top Bottom