$1000 rooster?

Quote:
He is just beautiful!!
love.gif

You can be sure its an EE and I would not pay anymore than five dollars for him. If a buyer sees that and buys him, a sucker born every minute!

Anyway, it is an EE, not Amercuana, Araucana or the Americana.

2 breeds...there is no I in the word...wow ribbons at the state fair...my son won a ribbon at the state fair for decorating an apple...he will decorate one for you too for $1000!

Quote:
I know but folks do get that idea sometimes. I sometimes would use the EEs as AmerIcuanas since they were founded in America LOL!

What kind of apples? Horse apples? Road apples? Crab apples? Gourd apples? It would be one heck of a pricey apple!
lol.png

In my neck of the woods there is an activity that we do not discuss here. No, I am not involved an would never be involved. I do know that some of those roosters go for MUCH more than $1000

Last edited:
Quote:
Actually sometimes even more, I was going to mention that too, and NO I do not have anything or desire to do with it.

But I have heard of rumors of birds going for over $1500. But I think the bird in the add probably does not exist as the seller does not know what they are talking about and claims to show. This add may be a scam.

Back
Top Bottom