:-)

thanks! the bad part is the waiting for the beautiful long feathers, two years
roll.png

Thanks Wendy...I want some so much...working on my hubby!! May take a while. I might just have to vome home with some!! LOL:):)Tink

Quote:
glad you enjoyed them tink! i looked at the first pic i posted and they have grown! i guess it is like looking at your children's photos and seeing how much they change :aww
i will post regular pics. i thought about posting before now but knew it had not been a whole month since i bought them. and everyone here might get tired of seeing my peafowl
tea.gif

no,no,no we won't get tired of seeing their pics!! Please keep them coming! If someone gets some of their own they can use your pics as a guide.
wink.png
They are growing so fast aren't they?

they are growing fast! i should be able to move them outside in late august or sometime in september. we have a pen we can put them in, for now they are in the half bath with a light on them in a rabbit cage. i have it up off the floor a little so they won't be in there poop. and have layers of newspaper under that with a garbage bag under the newspaper
tea.gif

my hubby wants little chickens to raise, but i don't know these two with our big chickens is alot of work and us having small children too.

Picture017.jpg

these are the peacocks this morning. they are really growing. i just wanted to update the pictures! i will update every once in awhile so everyone can take a look who wants to. they are starting to grow in green and blue feathers on the back of the neck. i can't get them to stay still enough to get that good of a pic of the colors up close!

Ohhhhh. So pretty!!

I'm at my limit for birds this year, but NEXT year, when I expand the coop, and the run, and add more feeding stations, lol ... I'm going to try to talk the hubby into letting me get a couple peacocks.

Jess

thank you tink and jesse. the peacocks grow up fast from the first pictures. they were four weeks old then. i will keep everyone updated.
i met a man near our town that raises white ones too! i want to go see them. i bet they are beautiful! of course he sells them for more. these cost us $ 30 dollars each.

Back
Top Bottom