11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m now chopped liver (in Robin’s eyes anyway).

Meet Friday.
ED185589-BDE9-40BC-A5E0-84EC23676A71.jpeg

My hatch is finished, I ended up with three little Seramas, they are doing great.:jumpy
Now i'm just hoping some are female, in the past I’ve had really bad luck.
In the photo they look much bigger than they really are, they were about ten grams when they hatched.
Nice!

My pipped Appenzeller egg finally hatched! (Day 23) There was no sign of movement or chirping coming from the last Appenzellar egg, so thinking DIS. Going to give it until tomorrow just in case. Have my not-EHL Sapphire Gem eggs in the hatcher now.
I hope the rest hatch well for you!

I hope the rest hatch well for you!

Thanks! Going to be a very long while of hatching...LOL! I have Silkies for my daughter up in line to add to the hatcher on Sunday, and then some eggs from my coop to put in the following week. I just ordered some Svart Honas (also for my daughter - 4-H), and looking at buying some D'Uccles and Golden Appenzellers (for my son for 4-H...we didn't realize there were Gold Appenzellers until after we had already purchased the silver and he wants gold.), and some Delawares for me. I still need to do some Call Ducks, my parents would like guineas, and my hubby would like to do some pheasants.

Thanks! Going to be a very long while of hatching...LOL! I have Silkies for my daughter up in line to add to the hatcher on Sunday, and then some eggs from my coop to put in the following week. I just ordered some Svart Honas (also for my daughter - 4-H), and looking at buying some D'Uccles and Golden Appenzellers (for my son for 4-H...we didn't realize there were Gold Appenzellers until after we had already purchased the silver and he wants gold.), and some Delawares for me. I still need to do some Call Ducks, my parents would like guineas, and my hubby would like to do some pheasants.
After that you may be able to sell chicks to all or those suddenly interested in chickens due to Covid-19!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom