11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I added more duck eggs yesterday since we have a 5 day period for the eggs. I'm going to see what chicks we get with this hatch that's due on the 22nd and figure out if I'm putting more chicken eggs in.

I'm not going to sell any chicks due to the circumstances in the world right now.
Gotta keep the larder full!

I chat with people in a local chicken facebook group and I keep a waiting list for those that would like chicks. If I'm having trouble rehoming a rooster for example then I also use MeWe and Craigslist.
What is MeWe? I don't do FB, but maybe I'll have to reconsider, temporarily, anyhow. We've been cleaning out and so far donating, but there are some things we might prefer selling and I'm told FB is the place for that nowadays. :idunno My tablet is a FB virgin. I have a laptop that's already been violated, though. I guess I could use that one. I don't use it much anyway.

What is MeWe? I don't do FB, but maybe I'll have to reconsider, temporarily, anyhow. We've been cleaning out and so far donating, but there are some things we might prefer selling and I'm told FB is the place for that nowadays. :idunno My tablet is a FB virgin. I have a laptop that's already been violated, though. I guess I could use that one. I don't use it much anyway.

lol, MeWe is another platform kind of like facebook but right now they're swearing never to sell out like facebook did. It's not quite as user friendly unless you're using a computer browser so it hasn't really caught on as much but they don't have rules against selling animals like facebook does. If you utilize facebook you have to just chat with people about what you have available somewhat incognito and then send private messages about pricing and everything else.

lol, MeWe is another platform kind of like facebook but right now they're swearing never to sell out like facebook did. It's not quite as user friendly unless you're using a computer browser so it hasn't really caught on as much but they don't have rules against selling animals like facebook does. If you utilize facebook you have to just chat with people about what you have available somewhat incognito and then send private messages about pricing and everything else.

On Facebook, we use terms like "up for discussion". It works out pretty good :)

I collected my first two olive eggs to be incubated Saturday. They are on the egg turner in the incubator without the lid. I have 3 laying OEs but only get 2 eggs per day.
371A91C2-50EF-42C6-AD02-AE3651300361.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom