11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for your loss! I hope you get to hatch many sweet peeps from him!
Ohh! Thank you so much. He was a Golden Laced Cochin. Only six moths old. :( He got stressed out and choked to his demise. He was very active, with our four ladies. I have set 22 of our recent eggs. Hope we get something... they have been fertile for a long time now. He started crowing and mounting them super early at 3.5 months! Very unusual, yes?

Last edited:
Ohh! Thank you so.much. He was a Golden Laced Chochin. Only six moths old. He got stressed out ad choked to his demise. He was very active with our four ladies. I have set 22 of our recent eggs. Hope we get something... they have been fertile for a long time now. He started crowing and mounting them at early three months! Very usual yes?

Wow! That's incredible that he started so young and was actually supplying you with fertilized eggs! I bet they're going to be beautiful! I love laced breeds!

@casportpony
I set some duck eggs on 3/16. Day 28 will be Monday 4/13. One day shy of Easter. They're mixed breeds and I've never hatched duck eggs before. So who knows when they'll actually hatch. Would it be ok to join the Easter hatch a long? If so I have 7 duck eggs to add to the EHAL numbers.

Yes! There is a little wiggle room! Send casportpony your numbers in a message and she'll add you to the list. :D

Reminder
Type of EggNumber of Days to HatchSet Date
Doves14-16March 26th-28th
Pigeons17-19March 23rd-25th
Button Quail16March 26th
Coturnix quail18March 24th
Seramas other small bantams19-21March 21st-23rd
Other bantam and LF chicken21March 21st

If you set eggs, please send me a message and tell me how many eggs you set so I can add you to the EHAL spreadsheet!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/conversations/add

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom