Ended 11th Annual EHAL— Contest #4: Edible Easter

I baked a lemon cake. This is kinda like we took the walls down and you see part of the inside of the coop and part of the run. I have hay bales made of cake covered with lemon icing and crumbled cake with grass trying to grow. The real small eggs are Robin's Eggs. There is a nest on the top layer made out of crumbled cake. There is a white chocolate bunny trying to sneak in. The remaining part of the bunny was crumbled and dropped on the cake like treats. I used the big Reese's eggs and Cadbury Eggs. The grass is edible. It was sold as edible grass. I used Peeps as well. Quite unique.

IMG_0948.JPG

Last edited:
I baked a lemon cake. This is kinda like we took the walls down and you see part of the inside of the coop and part of the run. I have hay bales made of cake covered with lemon icing and crumbled cake with grass trying to grow. The real small eggs are Robin's Eggs. There is a nest on the top layer made out of crumbled cake. There is a white chocolate bunny trying to sneak in. The remaining part of the bunny was crumbled and dropped on the cake like treats. I used the big Reese's eggs and Cadbury Eggs. The grass is edible. It was sold as edible grass. Quite unique.

View attachment 2085332

Very cool! (And I like the towel it's on too :D )

Thank you everyone :D

We have two doxies. One is a chocolate named, Fraulein Gretchen Grey and is 14 years old. The second one is a black and tan named, Fraulein Bridget Brey and is 11 years old. Bridget is the daughter of Gretchen. We love the doxies and won't be without one. They are so much fun and love you unconditional.

Over a week ago, one of the grocery stores I go to, had all their Easter Candy on clearance.
:confused: I wonder why?? I'm not always sure what day of the month it is (forgive me for I am old) but I knew Easter wasn't over.

They need to empty the shelves so they can fill them with Mother's Day items.

Back
Top Bottom