Ended 11th Annual EHAL— Contest #4: Edible Easter

Pics
Here's my second entry, wasn't sure if I was going to get this done or not
IMG_20200411_173047.jpg

Sugar cookies with Iddy Biddy Bunnies and a Robin's egg
IMG_20200411_181955.jpg

there was some disagreement here about which picture to use, so I'm adding a second

Last edited:
So, not the fanciest but here is another improvised dessert. I made up cheesecake ingredients for a pie crust and had too much, so I crumbled up graham crackers into separate bowls. I then dolloped a helping of the mix into the middle of the graham crumbs, topped with some dyed (food coloring) green crumbled frosted flakes, then added the little Robin's Eggs. It was extremely yummy, and I think everyone is happy to have their pre-Easter snack!

Entry Photo:

IMG_4724.jpg

Bonus!:

IMG_4723.jpg

Here's my second entry, wasn't sure if I was going to get this done or not
View attachment 2085199

Sugar cookies with Iddy Biddy Bunnies and a Robin's egg
View attachment 2085276

there was some disagreement here about which picture to use, so I'm adding a second
So, not the fanciest but here is another improvised dessert. I made up cheesecake ingredients for a pie crust and had too much, so I crumbled up graham crackers into separate bowls. I then dolloped a helping of the mix into the middle of the graham crumbs, topped with some dyed (food coloring) green crumbled frosted flakes, then added the little Robin's Eggs. It was extremely yummy, and I think everyone is happy to have their pre-Easter snack!

Entry Photo:

View attachment 2085247

Bonus!:

View attachment 2085245
Entry 2 jello yard and duck pond with broody peeps!
View attachment 2085263View attachment 2085264

Wonderful entries everyone...you're all very talented!

Back
Top Bottom