12/19 10PM EST Chat Room Christmas Ball

I located a coffee can for Cochinlover before I left. I don't know if she used it or not. Deb, you never did tell us who was fighting in the bathroom...
idunno.gif

Darn, I missed the bathroom fight! All I know is @migo was climbing the champaign fountain in a thong and would not come down to dance with me.

Debi, thanks for the backup in the food fight, I will foodfight with you any day!!!!

Why the heck AMIGIO wore a foil thong,is beyond me.I know that had to hurt.He wore it all evening.....He put on quite a show.I still am exhausted from all the festivities.I can't keep the party off my mind.I 've never had so much fun in my life.Some of the folks that I thought were the quiet ones,turned out to be real party animals...so much talent there too. TAYLOR played the piano,maidservant baked for us,Amigo danced with ALL the ladies(he's a very good rumba dancer)it was kind of scary tho seeing him in the thong...It didn't stop the girls from fighting over who he promised the next dance to....Of course Ugly Cowboy is a man of many talents!he can do it all,fiddle,guitar,tear down a motor,etc...he was having a problem with some kind of warts though,just wasn't himself.....Deb said a fight broke out in the ladies room(probably over AMIGO)I never did hear what that was all about.I had to leave around midnight,my 5 inch stiletto's were killing me.The wool socks were also itching me to death.... To all that attended , you guys were all hilarious,so much fun.
To all of you who missed THE CHRISTMAS CHAT ROOM BALL...MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope we can have another next year...Sunbury Chick(old hen)
lol.png

Last edited:
I missed it
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png

We lost cable for our computer, t.v., and internet. It just came back on last night at 10:30 p.m. I have been without BYC for two days. I have been playing Go Fish with my bro.

So how was the ball everyone?

Why do we have to wait til next year??? Isn't New Year's Eve coming up soon? I for one, stay OFF the streets that one night so I can be alive the next day.

I say it should be a Hoe Down. We will invite Brooks & Dunn for the music.

Quote:
That was the best party I've been to in awhile. Got a chance to break out the ole 335 and jam... I even threw a baked potato!! I've never done THAT before!

Hennypennies,
I remember the food fight.You threw a baked potato at LEGHORN DUDE, and he ate it!Someone must have lost some teeth too,cause I saw a set of dentures under the piano.Hope they weren't Taylors....
gig.gif
Lets have a NEW YEARS PARTY....YAAHOO!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom