12/19 10PM EST Chat Room Christmas Ball

So, how was it? I had a niece's B-Day party to attend but snuck in for a few minutes and there were 31 people in there. Did it ever get higher than that?

Oh, I should have checked the total number of chat hours BEFORE the party, but so far this month 3,391.23 chat hours have been used. So, is that 3 people chatting for 1,000 hours, 33 people chatting for 100 hours or 339 people chatting for 10 hours?

I went in for a few minutes-I was having a really down night, so I didn't stay. Looked like everyone was having fun. I just sat down at the head table by Todd, and sadly had to leave to get dd to bed.

Holy cow...I don't think I've ever attended such a wild party!! Good thing it was virtual, or the cops would've had their work cut out for them. I tell ya, you don't know some people as well as you think you do until someone breaks out an imaginary margarita machine. I'm gonna need a week to recover and some serious therapy!!
wink.png

It completely froze at 36 people, came back up at 33 and then the food fight started and I have no idea who was there. I know I left missing a few items. And my purse was full of feathers... ???

Back
Top Bottom