12+ Ameraucana/EE Hatching Eggs

Namble, shipping to your zip code would be 10.62.

Starla, please contact me at [email protected] and we can work something out I am sure.

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain, the way that we package eggs, the medium flat rate box does not work. Nothing against the way that you package eggs but we very rarely have any broken eggs and have been shipping eggs for several years now coast to coast and even up to Alaska. The ebay #7 box works best for 14 to 16 chicken eggs with the way that we package the eggs. We don't like the large flat rate box because it is not fair to people here on the east coast where the shipping coast would be less then $10.00. You can check out our feedback on Ebay under sandspoultry - we package very carefully.

Thanks,
Sharon

Would like to say that they do a wonderful packing job.

Last edited:
The eggs will be packaged as follows

2 layers of large bubble wrap on the bottom of a #7 box
a layer of stryofoam peanuts
each egg is wrapped in a full 12" by 12" sheet of small bubble wrap
more peanuts packed around the eggs and the side of the box
a layer of peanuts over the eggs
2 layers of large bubble wrap over that.

All the packing material is new, not recycled.

Steve in NC

Quote:
If you would like the eggs then $9.00 plus shipping sounds like a reasonable price to me. We try to pack the box with 14 to 16 eggs depending on how the girls are laying.

I also forgot to say that this is a Paypal auction, if you would like to pay by money order please send me a PM and we can work something out.
Thanks again for all the inquires about the eggs and birds. They are a wonderful group and very nice and gentle.

Thanks,
Sharon

Back
Top Bottom