12 Assorted Mystery Eggs (Rainbow Dozen) Auction

Sumatra503

Kozy Orchard Farms
10 Years
Sep 24, 2010
Up for auction is one dozen eggs from my mixed flock of layers. The breeds are Ameraucana, Black Australorp, Buff Orpington, Black Langshan, Black Copper Maran, Gold Sex Link, Barred Rock, and White Leghorn. This is a Mixed Flock and so the eggs will likely be mixed breeds, but there is a nice assortment of eggs and they are beautiful colors. I can guarantee that you will receive at least one Green egg in your batch.

Shipping is 12.00 for Priority Shipping. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap, put them in an egg carton, and wrap the egg carton securely in bubble wrap as well to ensure the eggs arrive in good condition.

To bid simply post your bid amount in a reply. The bid increase shall be $0.25.

Last edited:
I placed a bid yesterday and I have not heard anything on the bid. My bid was 10.00 When does the auction end and how do find out if anyone is bidding . I am new to backyard chickens. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Your bid of $10.00 is the current high bid. To bid you simply post a reply in the auction you are bidding on with the amount you are bidding.

I forgot to mention that this Auction ends at the end of today for those who wish to bid.

Not really sure what to do next. If I won the bid please let me know how to pay for these eggs and I will then be able to give you my shipping information. thanks

Back
Top Bottom