12+ BLRW eggs ship Monday the 20th

Quote:
I just want to Patt them! I know ...Im mental

Nah, I do to!
hide.gif
I always tell DH, look at their CUTE butts and he just shakes his head...poor guy. He's seen more chicken butt than should be allowed!
smile.png

Quote:
I just want to Patt them! I know ...Im mental

Nah, I do to!
hide.gif
I always tell DH, look at their CUTE butts and he just shakes his head...poor guy. He's seen more chicken butt than should be allowed!
smile.png

Yah My dh Too... BUTTTT he does love to try and pat his bantam roosters butt -he's a birchen cochin bantam and thats HIS rooster "JJ". Loves messing with him in a good way:) Ive had so many people in the last 3 years try to offer him $ for him and he wont budge -thats HIS birds haha we lerv him

Quote:
Nah, I do to!
hide.gif
smile.png

Yah My dh Too... BUTTTT he does love to try and pat his bantam roosters butt -he's a birchen cochin bantam and thats HIS rooster "JJ". Loves messing with him in a good way:) Ive had so many people in the last 3 years try to offer him $ for him and he wont budge -thats HIS birds haha we lerv him

I used to "honk" my bantam cochin girls butts/cushions all the time. They tolerated it!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom