12 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Bantam Eggs

KyBlue

Songster
14 Years
Dec 13, 2008
Southeastern KY
12 eggs from my Blue Laced Red Wyandotte bantams.

The ladies are laying up a storm. It looks like there will be several extras!

This is an Instant Paypal only auction. Eggs will be ready to ship on Wednesday, Sept. 14. Fertility has been excellent here, however shipping can take a toll on hatching eggs. Therefore, I cannot guarantee your hatch but will do everything on this end to help with a good hatch. Eggs will be packaged securely to give them the best chance to get to you in good condition.

19748_wyandottes_dec_31_2009_007.jpg

19748_wyandottes_dec_31_2009_013.jpg

19748_wyandottes_dec_31_2009_066.jpg

19748_wyandottes_dec_31_2009_069.jpg

19748_winter_birds_040.jpg

19748_winter_birds_050.jpg

Last edited:
These are actually pictures of your birds, right? Where did your parent stock come from?

The Falkensterns

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, these are pictures of my actual birds. I have a couple different lines that I have raised for several years. My original birds came from Ruth Bloch in WA, Vicki Watkins in MS and from another breeder in Wisconsin.

This is the first time I have listed BLRW eggs this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to reports, we wanted to clear up a possible misunderstanding. Apparently, Kyblue's pictures were used by another member without permission to advertise an auction and some members who bid on that auction may recognize these photos here. Hope this clears it up.

Yes, these are KyBlue's birds.....I've got 4 young birds growing out from KyBlue's eggs and just put another batch of his eggs in my incubator. He's very nice to do business with.
smile.png

What lovely chickens! Hope I can find you again in the spring; right now I have several breeds on my palette and I have just enough room for them for the fall/winter season. (Okay, I'm sure that the Goddess of Chicken Math will bring more. Though hopefully the same breeds.
wink.png
)

Back
Top Bottom